Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Grovers Birthday!

Oh NO! Tomorrow is Grover's Birthday and I don't know what to do! He's turning like 40 or something. If only he had a wishlist or something... and if only there was a way that I could see it... but these are just pipe dreams I guess. I know... Carbomb! You draw a picture of gollum-vader. and I will make a schminegan's dimention! Jimmy, you write grov-or a song thats as metal as you can possibly make it. then you tell me the words and I will sing it and send you the file of me singing it, and then you will put the words and music together! then we will put this all together as one big package (ha ha i said "big package") and suprise grovrrr with it tomorrow!
Oh yeah. Its kevin finegans birthday too. work that in.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I'll start writing it this afternoon!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Charlie, check your email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home